The Neurology Center of Southern California is seeking full-time BC/BE Neurologists in multiple specialties to join our large and growing practice of 40 providers. The Neurology Center has been caring for patients for over 40 years and is well positioned in the community to provide neurological services. We have five locations including 4 offices in North County San Diego and 1 office in Temecula.
We cover Neurology at Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, Palomar Medical Center in Escondido and Poway, and Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside. We have affiliations with all the major health systems in San Diego including Scripps, UCSD, Sharp, and Kaiser.
Our practice has grown out of a desire to combine the benefits of private practice with elements of research and academics. Our desire is to attract several highly qualified, energetic, and motivated physicians for our multidisciplinary neurology practice as we continue to grow.
Please visit our website at www.neurocenter.com
- Enjoy the many activities of San Diego and Southern California
- Large multi-specialty Neurology Group with multiple ancillary services
- Opportunity to subspecialize
- Robust Allied Health Provider team for physician clinical support
- Experienced Neuropsychology division
- Research opportunities with our busy and experienced Research Center
- Partnership opportunity
- Benefits package including 401k with match, medical, dental, vision, CME
- EPIC EHR
- Joint Commission accredited
- AASM accredited sleep lab
- AANEM accredited EMG lab
- ABRET accredited EEG lab
We are recruiting for the following specialties:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- General Neurology
- Movement Disorders
Please include a current CV and letter of interest with your application.