Physician-Led Medicine in Iowa
McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our extraordinary team in Ames, Iowa within Iowa’s largest physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic.
- Flexibility and autonomy to build your practice
- Supportive of subspecialty interests mixed with general practice
- No hospital or afterhours call requirements
- EMG/EEG capabilities
- Large, established referral network
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- True work-life balance
- McFarland Clinic is physician owned and governed
- One of the least litigious states in the country
- Iowa ranks in the “Top 10 Best States to Practice Medicine” — WalletHub
Ames, Iowa is a family-friendly university town with a true sense of community, excellent schools, and a lower cost of living. Home to Iowa State University, Ames is consistently named one of the “Best College Towns” by Livability. Ames offers the cultural, recreational, and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining small-town charm. Ames is a great place to call home.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.