Bon Secours Mercy Health
Child Neurologist – Richmond, VA
St. Mary's Hospital is currently seeking a Child Neurologist to join our team in the Richmond, Virginia market. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of cases, including but not limited to headaches, epilepsy, and various movement disorders. In addition to being supported by a strong Nurse Practitioner and nursing team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our robust pediatric subspecialty team, including Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, and Pulmonology.
Our clinic is located at St. Mary's, a large community hospital that features a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, General Pediatric Unit, and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Additionally, we offer access to an outpatient sleep lab and pediatric infusion center. Inpatient and outpatient EEG monitoring are also available.
We provide 24/7 in-house coverage with a Pediatric Hospitalist and Pediatric Intensivist. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a good mix of cases and a collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Exceptional recruitment incentives including sign-on bonus and medical debt loan repayment
- CME annually of $10,000
- Relocation up to $10,000
- Comprehensive Benefit Program
- Proximity to Washington, D.C., Virginia Beach, Shenandoah Valley
- Vibrant art culture including world-class museums and many ethnic festivals
- Up and coming food scene featuring James Beard nominated restaurants
- Outdoor activities supported by parks include hiking, rafting, fishing, and biking
- Nationally recognized golf and country clubs
- Excellent private and public schools