As our sub-specialty neurology programs mature, the Mount Carmel Neuroscience team has three opportunities that include flexible options to develop your clinical practice in a way that meets your professional and personal goals.
As a part of our Neuroscience physician team, you could:
- Practice FT in the acute-care setting as a neurohospitalist, providing exceptional in-patient care. Working a 7on/7off schedule.
- Enjoy a combination of in-patient & outpatient neurology? Opportunities are available to establish a practice on the Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s and Mount Carmel Grove City campuses.
- Interested in joining an established epilepsy program? We have a brand new epileptologist opening to support this team.
As one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio, Mount Carmel serves more than a half million patients each year with excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction ratings. We utilize state-of-the-art facilities, pioneering procedures and clinical expertise to attract and retain the best and most inspired physicians.
The Mount Carmel Neuroscience Program is based on 3 Hospital Campuses in Columbus, OH. Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital is located in Westerville, OH. Mount Carmel East Hospital located just outside beltway on east side of Columbus. Our new Mount Carmel Grove City, 15 minutes south of downtown Columbus. Mount Carmel East Hospital is comprehensive stoke certified and the other two are acute stroke certified and all have acute stroke intervention. We have established Epilepsy/EMU, MS Center, movement disorders services and a Level II trauma center.
As a part of the Mt. Carmel Health System team you will enjoy the benefits of:
- 24/7 ED vascular and critical care tele-neurology coverage
- Nurse Practitioners to support in-patient and out-patient care
- Opportunities to participate in leadership, clinical research and teaching
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- School loan & relocation assistance
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you would like to explore developing a practice at Mt. Carmel, please call Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-638-6428 (cell) or Cynthia.email@example.com.