Bronson Neuroscience Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan is seeking a part-time Neurologist with an interest in Neuromuscular care. This well established and experienced team includes 11 Neurologists and 8 advanced practitioners. The ideal candidate would be interested in a busy outpatient practice and supporting the EMG lab. This is an exciting opportunity to join a practice that is number one in its market and has an established reputation for high quality and customer service excellence. New graduates are welcome to apply!
This position includes:
- Employed position within Bronson Medical Group with a M – F daytime schedule.
- 1:8 weekday night call and only 2 – 3 weekends per year.
- A competitive salary, sign-on bonus, loan reimbursement, CME stipend, malpractice with tail coverage, generous PTO, and a comprehensive benefit package
- Well-developed referral base through the Bronson Medical Group
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Medical degree from accredited university; Board certified or board eligible
- Hold a MI license or be eligible for medication licensure in the State of Michigan
- Completion of an ACGME approved neurology residency or its equivalent
- Comfort with acute stroke care
Join Bronson Healthcare Group
At Bronson, our vision is simple and straightforward — to improve the health of our communities. Bronson Healthcare Group is a not-for-profit, community-governed health system serving nine counties in southwest Michigan. With over 9,000 employees, more than 1,000 medical staff members, and nearly 800 licensed beds, Bronson is the largest employer and leading healthcare system in southwest Michigan. Learn more at: www.bronsonhealth.com.
Bronson offers a competitive salary, CME stipend, malpractice coverage, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefit package. Bronson Medical Group is part of Bronson Healthcare Group, a four-hospital system that is nationally recognized for quality and customer service.
About the Area
We are located in southwest Michigan, just east of Lake Michigan and about halfway between Detroit and Chicago and offers a diverse cultural opportunity, affordable real estate, and a major focus on education. Our area is home to several international companies including Kellogg Company, Pfizer Inc., and Stryker Corporation.
Interested candidates contact Cadace Morrow 269-341-8631 or e-mail: email@example.com.