We are looking for an Associate Program Director and Faculty Members to develop the newest Neurology residency program in California! If you have leadership qualities, enjoy teaching, and want to be part of a dynamic faculty practice and medical community, this is the opportunity for you.
About the opportunity:
- New program is joining 8 existing residency programs accredited by the ACGME
- 355 Bed Acute Care Hospital & recently named one of 2023's America's 250 Best Hospital's for clinical excellence by Healthgrades.
- State of the Art Training Facility
- 70-90% Clinical Teaching/ 10-30% Didactic
- All stroke currently handled by TeleStroke with aspirations for establishing a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Expanding epilepsy services including Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Must be involved in scholarly activities
Candidates must have a willingness to initially see both general neurology and patients within your subspecialty. In addition to general neurology, we are looking for fellowship trained neurologists in:
- Child Neurologist
- Clinical Neurophysiology
What we offer:
- Guarantee Base Salary (Depending on Experience) + Sign-On Bonus + Relocation + Student Loan Repayment
- 100% Of Health Insurance Paid for Provider
- 401K, Generous PTO, CME, Malpractice, Disability, etc.
- H1B Visa Sponsorship Available
About the location:
St. Joseph’s Medical Center is honored to be named one of 2023's America's 250 Best Hospital's for clinical excellence by Healthgrades. St. Joseph’s Medical Center was also recognized by Fortune as one of the Top 100 Hospitals and also one of the Top 25 Teaching Hospitals in the nation, in 2022.
This position is located in Northern California just two hours or less from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey/Carmel, Yosemite National Park, and Lake Tahoe and boasts more affordable housing prices for California with options for both city and country living.