Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Opening in Modesto, California
Our Modesto Group is actively seeking an outpatient neurology generalist with any subspecialty (except neurohospitalist/stroke). Some of the team have fellowship training, and also see patients in their subspecialty. We can also train for EEG reading, straightforward EMG studies, Botox, trigger point injections, and occipital nerve blocks if interested in learning new skills. The work week is 40 hours with new patients seen for 40 minutes and returning patients are seen for 30-40 minutes as needed. We offer mixed virtual work from home and office.
The Group has outpatient clinics located in Stockton and Modesto. Inpatients are covered by our TPMG Neurohospitalists and our team provides coverage when needed for vacation, holidays, etc. Our ideal candidate is trained as a general neurologist, and we welcome all subspecialties and background experience and training. The team values good patient care and a solid work ethic.
The California Central Valley offers:
- A location that is second to none: nestled between the Cascade, Sierra Nevada, and Tehachapi mountains to the east and the California coastal ranges, and the San Francisco Bay Area and Pacific Coast to the west
- Mild winters, warm summers, and close to some of our state's most popular recreation destinations, including mountain and road biking, kayaking, and boarding
- Nearby California State and National Parks offer great hiking trails, camping, and fishing in pristine lakes and rivers
- High quality and attractive lifestyle, including affordable housing costs, shorter commutes, and great schools
- Enjoyable community activities, a vibrant arts scene (including lively theater and music performances), sporting events, museums, family and gourmet eateries, fashion malls, and universities
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Full-time annual salary range is $324,900 to $335,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $31,800*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information about these career opportunities, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org.
Please email your CV to Ken Baker at: Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell).
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: