Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Adult Headache Neurologist to join our multispecialty neurology group, the largest in the SF Bay area.
Location: 1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, California 94109
- Candidate will work with our team of Headache specialists to continue building a comprehensive Headache program. The Headache clinic sees a broad range of referrals from within our group, the greater San Francisco medical community, the SF Bay Area and the Sutter Northern CA network
- Specialized headache program is focused on providing comprehensive longitudinal care in both outpatient and telemedicine settings
- Physicians perform procedures, including Botox, occipital nerve blocks, SPG blocks, etc
- BC/BE Neurologist
- Fellowship and/or board certification in Headache Neurology
About our Neurology group:
- Headache program is part of a larger neurology group that includes specialists in movement disorders, epilepsy, dementia, neuromuscular, stroke, neuro-IR, neurosurgery, neuropsychology and neuroradiology
- There are regularly scheduled Neuroscience grand rounds and case conferences (neuroradiology, neuro-oncology, and others)
- Practice is located in a new medical office building across the street from CPMC Medical Center in the heart of San Francisco
Candidate may expand focus of practice to include:
- Outpatient Headache clinic in surrounding Bay Area communities
- Outpatient general neurology
- Inpatient consultations and call
- Clinical research through our affiliation with the CPMC Neuroscience Research Institute
- Teaching medical students and residents
Sutter West Bay Medical Group:
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.