Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking to hire a full-time Neurologist to join a collaborative group of clinicians who practice evidence-based medicine in a team-oriented manner.
Founded in 2005, Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is a rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group whose physicians and advanced practice clinicians work in more than ten care centers and four hospitals in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation (SEBMF), a not-for-profit healthcare organization providing operational and administrative support to our medical group. The foundation provides the latest technology and clinical support, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care. SEBMG includes 400+ clinicians in more than twenty specialties and is dedicated to providing exemplary health care to the communities we serve.
- The position is 0.8-1.0 FTE
- Primarily ambulatory clinic position – general neurology clinic
- Group call is only telephonic and shared between 5 neurologists
- Neurology hospital consultation service is optional (Delta Community hospital)
- Possibility to rotate to other sites in the East Bay
- Great work and life balance
- Multi-specialty medical group
- 1-2 clinic days in Berkeley (specialty hub)
- Large neurology department, with all clinicians having subspecialty interests, fellowship training or experience.
- Each clinician has 1:1 MA support
- RN support for specific services
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Neurology is required
- Possess an active and unrestricted California Medical License
- Current DEA license
- Graduate of an Electrophysiology or Neuromuscular fellowship with training/experience in electrodiagnostic is highly desirable.
- While prior experience is desirable, but new grads are welcome to apply
- Competitive income guarantee for 2-years
- 2-year shareholder track
- Shareholder eligibility after 2-years
- Transition to a productivity model of compensation after-2 years
- 4-weeks PTO and 1-week CME allowance while on income guarantee
- 5-Weeks PTO and 1-week CME allowance after 2-years
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401 K - Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer funded Safe Harbor contribution
- CME, Dues, and Subscriptions stipend
- Professional liability insurance, including full tail coverage
- Reimbursement for mandatory license(s) and hospital credentialing fees
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG)
- Recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care
- Received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership
- Multidisciplinary group including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistant and certified nurse midwives
- 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Support and encourage leadership and advancement opportunities
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.