The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Neurologist- Headache to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality with eighteen Neurology providers in the department, several with subspecialty practices. Currently the department experiences a low call burden call schedule with Neuro Hospitalists on staff for day coverage at three of our facilities. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty that you enjoy practicing in. This established practice includes working in partnership with two experienced headache advanced practitioners.
You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and EPIC, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
- Fellowship training preferred
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Headache Specialty (desired)
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve
- Employee-centric: MultiCare was named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2022
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation partners with our Physicians and APPs, offering ground-breaking research and clinical trials
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn
Contact Kerry Quinn at Kerry.Quinn@multicare.org