Bon Secours Mercy Health in Hampton Roads, Virginia is currently recruiting for a Vascular Neurologist to join their existing team at Bon Secours Neuroscience Center. The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience and be willing to help grow the developing program. Desired interest should be in EEG, EMG, and Stroke. An opportunity to enjoy a mix of inpatient and outpatient surroundings!
- Clinic Hours - Monday - Friday (8-5pm)
- Average patient volumes 15-20 per day
- New Consults average 6 per day
- Call coverage is 1 in 4 with Tele-Neurology Coverage.
- Outpatient: Harbour View Medical Center APC support in clinic
- EMR: EPIC inpatient and outpatient
- Dedicated inpatient neuroscience units with specialized nurses & clinical staff
- Joint Commission certified
- Primary Stroke Center and Acute Stroke Ready Center
- American Heart / American Stroke Association Gold Plus
- Honor Roll target elite and diabetes type 2 recognition since 2014.
- EMS Partnership Recognition!
- J1 Visa sponsorship not available.
Benefits & Compensation
Full Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Medical Plans, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drugs
- Life Insurance Options Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term Wellness Plan
- Flex Spending and HSA
- Allowed Time Off plus holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- PSLS Eligible
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expense
- CME Annual $10,000
- Participate in 457b Plan
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hot spot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Known as “One of the Nation’s Top 20 places to educate your child” – Forbes magazine. Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Overall, a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for high-need patient population and earning a top income among physicians in your specialty nationwide.