Every day, for more than 150 years, the physicians of University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital (UH/RBC) have renewed a promise to meet patient’s health care needs. This committed and talented team is integral to the rich history of success and critical to the future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, UH/RBC physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to the mission: To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
On behalf of Dr. Marlene Miller, Pediatrician-in-Chief for University Hospitals and Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at UH/RBC, CareerPhysician, the leader in academic pediatric recruitment, has initiated a national search to identify Child Neurologists to join their growing program. Appointment at the level of Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or full Professor with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine is available commensurate with experience. Academic and research support is available for investigators with an established track record or research training, to join one of the institution’s several areas of existing investigation or begin new areas of research scope.
- Candidates with expertise and interest in developing multi-disciplinary programs in headache, and/or neuromuscular are of particular interest but not a requirement of the role.
- New, state-of-the art 6-bed pediatric dedicated epilepsy monitoring unit (EMU). The EMU is a level 4 NAEC accredited center.
- Recently developed NeuroNICU service focusing on the care and management of neonates with neurological disorders.
- Established ACGME accredited Child Neurology residency program as well as medical student and pediatric resident teaching opportunities.
- Recognized as the top ranked children’s hospital in northern Ohio, UH/RBC is a 244-bed, Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and principal referral center for Ohio and the region.
- RBC is part of University Hospitals Health System (UH), a $5.5 billion regional fully integrated health system encompassing a network of 23 hospitals and over 50 outpatient health centers serving over 16 counties. UH leadership has a clear commitment to the academic mission. Support and infrastructure for research are available through both the UH Clinical Research Center and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine as well as the Health Services Research Center, providing core services to support investigators and their teams to responsibly grow research and scientific innovation to improve patient care, from basic science to translational and health services research.
For more details about this opportunity, or if you would like to recommend an individual(s) who exemplifies the qualities we are seeking in a candidate, please contact Karis Beasley at Karis@careerphysician.com. All interactions will remain confidential, and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
UH/RBC is an AA/EOE/ADA employer committed to excellence through diversity.