A highly-regarded children’s hospital in South Florida is seeking additional pediatric neurologists to join its growing program. There is an opportunity to become the regional director of their pediatric specialty center for qualified candidates and an opportunity to join their main campus of 10 pediatric neurologists. Sub-specialty interest in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, movement disorders or stroke is welcome and well-supported.
- Has the area’s largest pediatric and neonatal transport team, which also does mobile ECMO
- 6 Bed EMU with Continuous Monitoring
- 4-story Expansion completed this year
- New Equipment added
- Cardiac Step-Down Unit
- State of the art OR’s and Cath Labs
- Neurosurgical operating suite with intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (IMRI)
- Medical Director, Pediatric Neurology available
- Join a well-established team of 9 pediatric neurologists
- 30,000 sq. ft. Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center opened in 2019
- 100% pediatric practice
- Sub-specialty interests in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, movement disorders, or stroke are well-supported
- Research & Teaching fully supported
- Competitive Compensation
About South Florida:
South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums, and world-class dining. South Florida's high quality of life - including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism, and no state income tax - attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!