Neurologist – Alzheimer’s / Dementia | Ray Dolby Brain Health Center | CPMC
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neurologist with an interest in dementia, memory disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease to join our busy practice at the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center | California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Neuroscience Division.
- The Dolby Center is a comprehensive cognitive neurology practice that provides care for patients with cognitive impairment and their families through a multi-disciplinary team including physicians, nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, and social workers. We are a tertiary referral center that utilizes advanced imaging and biomarkers to assist in diagnosis of cognitive impairment.
- A highly collaborative team with excellent clinical and administrative support, 1:1 physician to social worker and all patients/families are assigned a social worker to assist in the care and management of patients.
- The center is actively participating in therapeutic clinical trials in Alzheimer’s disease and implementing the latest treatments.
- Excellent financial support through generous philanthropy
- Ample administrative time and leadership development resources are available.
- Research, community outreach, and educational opportunities are available.
- BC/BE in Neurology.
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required.
- An active and unrestricted California medical license.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefit package.
- Robust retirement program.
- Positive work-life balance.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.