Aspirus Health is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Neurologist to join our team in Wausau, WI. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established and respected healthcare organization while having the opportunity to build a practice in your area(s) of interest!
- Enjoys seeing patients with a wide variety of neurological disorders from a large geographical footprint.
- 32 hours/week clinic with 8 hours administrative time
- Opportunity for four-day work week
- Ample time given to see patients
- 60 minutes for new patients
- 30 minutes for follow up with current patients
- Outreach opportunities available to Rhinelander and Stevens Point
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- no call
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation, potential for residency/fellowship stipend, loan repayment, and signing bonus
- Generous CME money and time allowance
- 208 hours of PTO during initial guarantee period
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Options for retirement plan including 403(b) and 457(b)
- Relocation assistance up to $15,000
- Variety of year-round activities throughout the year, including: snowmobiling, skiing, fishing, hiking, kayaking, festivals, farmer’s markets, theater, and a thriving art scene
- Lively, farm-to-table, community-sourced dining scene
- A normal commute is 10-15 minutes from any part of town
- High performing school districts in the area with over 60 schools from public to private to choose from
- Close proximity to Central Wisconsin Airport with direct flights to O'Hare International Airport, Minneapolis?Saint Paul International Airport, and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.
ABOUT ASPIRUS HEALTH:
We heal people, promote health, and strengthen communities.
- Aspirus Health serves communities throughout upper Michigan and Wisconsin with 17 hospitals, 75 clinics, home health, hospice care, air-medical transport, and a broad network of physicians
- Aspirus Health is committed to being economically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
- Non-profit health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality care to rural communities