Cambridge Health Alliance is seeking a Neurologist to join our award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro north communities. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
- Full-time opportunity to join our well-established practice of 5 MDs in a collaborative, team-based and patient-centered environment
- To provide exceptional ambulatory care and inpatient consults Teaching Harvard Medical School (HMS) medical students and residents. CHA is a teaching affiliate of HMS.
- Position carries a HMS appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
- Qualified candidate would also have the opportunity to become the Harvard Medical School Neurology Clerkship Site Director and the Director of Neurology Education at CHA.
- Successful completion of an accredited residency program
- Board certification from American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to serving CHA’s socioeconomically and culturally diverse patient population
- Experience in an academic safety net system is a plus
Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to Mary Cummings in the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.