A medical center along the Southern shoreline of North Carolina is recruiting a 100% outpatient neurologist to join its team. The medical center is growing to meet neurology demand in the area.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 74-bed private room hospital
- Nationally accredited by the Joint Commission in Healthcare
- Brand new 6,500 sq. ft. EEG/EMG facility
Outpatient Neurology Highlights:
- 100% outpatient volume
- Support from health system and local partner hospital
- Opportunity to specialize in the context of general neurology, especially for EMG reading
- Nurse Practitioner support
- Strong tele-medicine program
About the area:
This beautiful town is located in the southernmost county, New Hanover County, along the North Carolina coastline. With over 40 miles of coastline, over 30 regional golf courses, and excellent schools, the area is one of the most desirable in the state. The community has all the makings of a town that provides excellent sand and shore opportunities for physicians looking for a work/life balance position!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!