RWJBarnabas Health, the largest integrated healthcare system in New Jersey, is seeking Neurologists throughout the state!
New Jersey is home to sunny beaches, picturesque nature, world famous cities, and beautiful suburbs. With top-notch school systems, diverse populations, restaurants, and entertainment, New Jersey is a great place to call home! Additionally, the state is within driving distance to major metropolitan areas such as New York City and Philadelphia, as long as several international airports.
Job Opportunities Include:
- Outpatient Neurologist- Community Medical Center in Tom's River
- Neurohospitalist- Community Medical Center in Tom's River
- General Neurologist- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
- Stroke Neurologist- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
- Dementia/ Alzheimer's Neurologist- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston
- General Neurologist- Trinitas Medical Center in Elizabeth
- Chief of Neurology- Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch
- BC/BE in Neurology
- NJ licensed or eligible for NJ licensure
These positions offer generous compensation, malpractice, and a comprehensive benefits package. We encourage new candidates and experienced physicians to apply! RWJBarnabas Health also offers a $24,000 dollar Fellowship/ Residency Retention Stipend, for those who commit to us during their training!
For more information or to apply, please contact Valerie Alvarez, Lead Neurology Recruiter at RWJBarnabas Health – firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (973) 597-2292.
About RWJBarnabas Health:
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital, a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state’s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and four accountable care organizations. RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns – and routinely captures national awards for its outstanding quality and safety.