The MultiCare Rockwood Clinic Department of Neurology is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained Movement Disorder Physician to join their collegial and dynamic team of providers in Spokane, WA. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the NW Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Come join a practice with general neurology, dedicated hospital consult time, and support in the sub-specialty you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with sign on, relocation, and student loan repayment incentives.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (including tail).
- Wellness program including dedicated mental health services and leadership and wellness coaching.
- Full time outpatient opportunity, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- Movement Disorder fellowship training preferred.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve.
- Employee-centric: MultiCare was named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2022.
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation partners with our Physicians and APPs, offering ground-breaking research and clinical trials.
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
About the Spokane area:
Spokane (metro population 500k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. 5 major universities and affiliations with 3 medical schools.
Who you can contact:
Kerry Quinn at Kerry.Quinn@multicare.org