An academically-affiliated community hospital in coastal Massachusetts is hiring two neurohospitalists for their neurology practice. Join a close-knit team of three neurologists.
- 165 Average Annual Stroke Codes
- Primary Stroke Center
- 13-bed ICU
- 250,000-person catchment area across two counties
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- 4-5 new patients a day, with varying follow ups
- No stroke fellowship training required
- Consult only service, with supportive hospitalist group admitting
- Stroke Medical Directorship available
This town is known as the quintessential New England town, nestled conveniently between Boston and Cape Cod. It can be described as the economic and tourist hub of the South Shore. The major industry is tourism, with healthcare, technical and scientific research, real estate, and telecommunications also being primary industries. With everything from water sports to whale watching - golfing to ghost tours - cranberry harvests to culinary tours, there is no shortage of things to do in the area. Great schools, great shopping, and plentiful entertainment and dining options, make this town a wonderful place to call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!