Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
The Ochsner Neuroscience Institute is the destination for neurological care in the Gulf South. Our 100 plus physicians and APPs including over 60 neurologists and neuropsychologists, 19 neurosurgeons, 9 physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists and many others bring medical advances, clinical trials and innovations available nowhere else to our patients and communities, making our program the largest in the Gulf South for everything from chronic headaches to brain and spinal tumors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Neurologist in Lafayette, LA. Our growing Neuroscience Center is seeking a full-time, employed BC/BE Neurologist. The successful candidate will be expected to practice in a sub-specialty outpatient clinic setting. J1 and H1B candidates will be considered.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurology
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana by date of hire
- Strong collaborative atmosphere between Neurology, Neurosurgery and Radiology
- wRVU Productivity Bonus included
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Call coverage Required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Please view our website for more information and to apply: Ochsner.org/neurorecruitment.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.