Full-Time Neurologist: Outpatient - No Call!
- BANNER HEALTH
- NORTHERN COLORADO FRONT RANGE
- $245,000 - $290,000 based on experience/qualifications
- Closing date
- Apr 28, 2023
- Epileptology, General Neurology, Movement Disorders, Neuromuscular
- Full Time
Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Rocky Mountains
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Experience the peace of mind of practicing with a Top 5 large integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources, and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being and development, unmatched in the industry.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE General Neurologist to join our thriving health center in Northern Colorado. Join a well-established practice that focuses on clinical and patient excellence. Imagine a career where you will have the opportunity to help drive healthcare change, collaborate with top specialists and medical centers, and have access to academic medicine, research, and clinical trials.
- BC/BE General Neurologist
- EMG skill set desired but not required
- Collegial group with subspecialists for epilepsy, neuromuscular, and movement disorders
- Outpatient practice only
- Well-established busy practice with a strong primary care referral base
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No Call
- Salary: $245K - $290K dependent on experience/qualifications
- Sign-on/Relo $60K
- 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- One-hour drive to majestic Rocky Mountain National Park | One-hour drive to Denver and International Airport
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Excellent private and public school options
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental, and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind, and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Production Incentives (wRVU), Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans, employee perks, and discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO: Jamie Bean, Sourcing Strategist, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call: (970) 810-2743. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert