Neurology Opportunity Ochsner Health – West Bank
- Ochsner Health System
- Gretna, Louisiana
- Highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- Closing date
- Jun 26, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
The Ochsner Neuroscience Institute is the destination for neurological care in the Gulf South. Our 100 plus physicians and APPs including over 60 neurologists and neuropsychologists, 19 neurosurgeons, 9 physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists and many others bring medical advances, clinical trials and innovations available nowhere else to our patients and communities, making our program the largest in the Gulf South for everything from chronic headaches to brain and spinal tumors.
- This is a great opportunity to practice neurology in a collegial and patient-focused environment. Academic appointments are available at our affiliated institutions, including Tulane, LSU, and the University of Queensland.
- Ochsner Medical Center on the West Bank is a 180-bed general medical and surgical acute care facility. It is located on the mighty Mississippi River just across from the city of New Orleans.
- The Medical Center offers comprehensive medical services provided by a multi-disciplinary team including more than 500 board-certified or board-eligible physicians, a highly trained nursing staff and other skilled allied-health professionals.
- Both newly trained and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
- We offer a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Please view our website for more information and to apply: Ochsner.org/neurorecruitment.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana's largest non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system with 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner employs more than 1,100 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts over 600 clinical research studies. We are also one of the largest non-university based physician training centers in the U.S. and the largest teaching hospital in Louisiana.
Ochsner is proud to be recognized among the top hospitals in the nation and is the only hospital in Louisiana recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a "Best Hospital" in three specialty categories and rated as high performing in 6 procedures and/or conditions. Ochsner was also recognized by Becker's Hospital Review as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
Apply for Neurology Opportunity Ochsner Health – West Bank
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert