General Neurologist in Tax-Free New Hampshire! Close to Boston and White Mtns!
- Concord Hospital
- Concord, New Hampshire
- Competitive Income Guarantee plus incentives
- Closing date
- May 27, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
We are seeking a board eligible/certified General Neurologist to join a collegial group of neurologists with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire. The practice has the ability to support various subspecialties.
Our office is home of The MS Specialty Care Program and is a member of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC). The office currently offers EMGs, EEGs and headache injections.
- Primarily outpatient practice adjacent to hospital
- Call coverage 1:5 for a single community hospital
- Telestroke service provided by Telespecialists
- Inpatient hospitalist program; ICU, ED and Radiology support for hospitalist consultative service.
- New graduates are welcome and will receive the benefit of first class mentorship
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee with productivity incentive and performance bonuses Attractive benefits package including fully funded pension plan
- Relocation Stipend
- Visa Sponsorship available
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert