Memory Care Physician -- Busy practice in Charlotte, NC
- Reddot Media
- Charlotte, North Carolina (US)
- Closing date
- May 20, 2023
- Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology
- Full Time
Novant Health is looking for a compassionate, caring Memory Care Neurologist to join our rapidly growing neurosciences team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologist with fellowship training/clinical expertise in Behavioral Neurology. A general neurologist with Alzheimer’s experience would be considered.
Come join us!
- 100% outpatient position – inpatient coverage by Neurohospitalists
- Strong interdisciplinary support
- Minimal call (need details)
- Established Memory Care clinic
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams include:
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is the only neuro-ICU with dedicated fellowship-trained neurointensivists available on-site, 24/7.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health's over 27,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Completion of an accredited residency program required
- For specialty physicians - completion of an accredited fellowship program specific to medical specialty
- Current MD license in appropriate state
- board certification or eligibility
- current DEA license required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert