Neurology in Monterey, CA - Coastal Living | Loan Repayment Available
- Jackson Physician Search
- Monterey, California
- $375,000 to $396,000 Base Salary Range | Additional income from weekend call pay and wRVU production
- Closing date
- Apr 16, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
A multi-specialty group of 90 physicians just two hours south of San Francisco in Monterey, CA is seeking BE/BC Neurologist physician to join their team.
The practice's Department of Neurology has 7 board-certified neurology physicians with subspecialty training in Movement Disorders and Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular and Electro-diagnostic Medicine, Behavioral Neurology and Neuro-ophthalmology. They also receive weekday inpatient support from a neurohospitalist.
The hospital is designated as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. Their Stroke Program received a 2020 gold plus award from the American Heart Association’s “Get with the Guidelines”.
• 4.5 Days a Week of Clinical Care | 0.5 Days for Admin Time
• $375,000 to $396,000 Base Salary Range | Additional income from weekend call pay and wRVU production available as well
• Weekend Call rotation is 1:8
• Potential for a large on-boarding package at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment (for eligible candidates)
• EMG Training Preferred
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate – Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living – Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling’s
Name: Jeff Foster
Jackson Physician Search is recognized as one of the nation’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare, and we attract and retain the most talented and motivated recruitment professionals in the industry.
We currently have 30+ opportunities available nationwide for neurologists. Please view and apply to our listings on the AAN Neurology Career Center or learn more about our organization and these openings by visiting https://jobs.jacksonphysiciansearch.com/jobs/search/neurology?d=&l=&q=
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert