Our established Sleep Lab is based out of Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Illinois Masonic Medical Center is a busy level 1 trauma and comprehensive stroke center. This teaching hospital is in Chicago's desirable Lakeview neighborhood located on the city’s North Side and is anchored by a beautiful stretch of Lake Michigan shoreline to the east, nestled against the beautiful Lincoln Park and in the back yard of Wrigley Field. Lakeview is one of Chicago’s liveliest and most accessible neighborhoods.
Candidates will have completed an ACGME accredited Neurology residency program and a Sleep Medicine Fellowship.
Responsibilities include participation in interdisciplinary care of patients, comprehensive evaluation, and treatment of sleep disorders. Enjoy excellent clinical, operational, and administrative support in addition to a vast array of specialists and subspecialists on site and across the Advocate Aurora system.
- Great opportunity to lead a busy 6 bed sleep lab
- 2-3 Polysom techs to staff 6-7 nights per week
- Daytime Polysom techs for HST’s
- Sleep software: Somnoware, Watermark, Resmed Airview, Natus and Respironics
Advocate Health-We are a nationally recognized and leading not-for-profit health system. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care with Advocate Midwest serving eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
- With 27 hospitals and over 500 sites of care we serve more than 3 million patients.
- Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment.
- As part of our physician led and governed medical group you will join over 3600 physicians and 1800 advanced practice clinicians.
- We continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
We offer market competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, matching 401K, sign on bonus and relocation. Additionally, we are a 501c3 not for profit and positions qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
Working at Advocate Health
Advocate Health is committed to diversity and inclusion in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
For more information, please forward your CV to Becky Bork email@example.com
We have additional Neurology opportunities stretching from Chicago and throughout eastern Wisconsin and north up to Green Bay. We can help you flourish in the practice you trained for!
Why Join Us? | Advocate Aurora Clinician Careers
Advocate Aurora Health & Atrium Health Have Combined (advocatehealth.org)