NY University Affiliated MS or Headache Neurology Opportunity with Salary Guarantee
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Upstate New York
- $350,000 - $400,000
- Closing date
- Jun 17, 2023
An academically affiliated hospital in Upstate New York is excited to grow its neurology program with the addition of a BE/BC General Neurologist. Join current division of 2 neurologists in a multi-specialty group practice. This can be a 100% outpatient position, and most subspecialty interests can be supported in the context of general neurology. Headache and MS subspecialists in particular can see 50%+ existing volume in the practice.
- Pursue a community-based, outpatient Neurology practice in a growing, Central New York hospital
- Faculty appointment available
- 100% outpatient practice available
- 1:4 light night/weekends/calls
- Subspecialty interests in headache or MS especially welcome
- Very competitive salary guarantee with enhanced incentive and benefit package
- Generous vacation time & CME benefits
- Interested candidates will have opportunities to participate in subspecialty clinical care, research and education programs
- Neurology is a division of a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 60+ providers
The Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York offers a truly exceptional lifestyle. Excellent schools, convenient shopping, low crime rates, and high air and water quality combine to foster a superior environment with very affordable housing. Spring and summer seasons are superb and offer an abundance of outdoor activities including hiking, boating, golf, horseback riding, and a wealth of other activities. With its cool vistas and incredible foliage, autumn is a stunning time of year amenable to harvest winery tours, hunting and fishing. Winter offers an exciting array of seasonal activities with skiing and snowmobiling opportunities within an hour’s drive.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Apply for NY University Affiliated MS or Headache Neurology Opportunity with Salary Guarantee
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert