We are seeking a detail-oriented, and organized neurologist to join our small but growing Neurology practice. The right candidate for this position, will diagnose and treat general neurology patients in addition to patients with brain and central nervous system disorders.
Neurologist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate patients through questions, and physical examinations
- Recommend treatment plans and follow-up, as well as educate patients on treatment, and future goals
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions
- Develop treatment plans for medications or therapy to help the patient reach their goals
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments
- Performs therapeutic duties which include prescribing medications and monitor patient intake, ordering of tests, including laboratory, radiologic and special exams.
Neurologist Requirements and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree; clinical residency, in a specialized area from a medical school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- Successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) or Board eligible.
- Strong desire to help people and improve their daily lives
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits patience and understanding
- Great interpersonal relations, communications, and demeanor
Job Types: Part-time to full-time contract
Pay: Competitive compensation
- 8-hour day shift minimum 2-4 days a week flexible
Everyone wears mask, sanitizing done after every patient. Telemedicine options are available on established patients only.