Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Central Austin, Texas
- Hospital Corporation of America
- Austin, Texas
- Closing date
- Apr 20, 2023
- Full Time
St. David’s neurology is recruiting a board-certified/board-eligible neurohospitalist to join a group of six practicing neurohospitalist in Austin, TX.
- Board eligible/board certified in neurology
- Licensed in the state of Texas or ability to obtain
- Joining a group of six total neurohospitalists
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- There is coverage at three hospitals but only covering one hospital in a day: St. David's Medical Center, St. David's South Austin Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin
- HCA/St. David's Healthcare employed position
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Full benefits, including health, dental, vision and life
- CME allowance
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
About St. David’s Medical Center:
St. David’s Medical Center in central Austin includes a 438-bed multi-specialty, acute care hospital located just north of downtown and the University of Texas campus.
- 64-bed rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care
- Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute
- The hospital provides a complete range of women’s services, including its acclaimed maternity unit, maternal-fetal medicine, a high-risk maternal and neonatal transport team, the region’s largest and most sophisticated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Breast Center
- A Fertility Center
- A comprehensive Stroke Center
- 24-hour emergency department
- Fortune/Merative Top 100 Community Hospitals
- US News Best Hospitals lists St. David’s Medical Center has received a Grade A from Leapfrog
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.
HCA Healthcare has openings in various locations across the US. With a comprehensive network of more than 260,000 colleagues across approximately 2,000 sites of care in 21 states -our scale enables us to:
- Deliver great outcomes for our patients
- Provide superior care and
- Stand as a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues working together to champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow
Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Savannah, GA
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Interested in learning more about our 100+ job opportunities?
Call 352-208-9872 or email email@example.com to connect with Bridget Hyden, HCA's National Neurology Recruiter.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert