Neurologist/Stroke BC/BE – San Francisco, CA
- Sutter West Bay Medical Group
- San Francisco, California
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- Jun 12, 2023
- Vascular/Stroke, Neurocritial Care
- Full Time
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neurologist fellowship trained in Neuro-Critical Care.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California
- State-of-the-art hospitals/clinics in San Francisco and the surrounding Peninsula region
- Among the largest NCC programs in the area.
- Rapidly growing and dynamic program of > 5 Stroke and Neuro-critical Care Neurologists, part of a large Neuroscience Institute/Service Line providing exceptional care in all neuroscience fields.
- Varied work environments available including both teaching hospitals and community facilities.
- Opportunity to subspecialize and develop areas of personal interest.
- Neurohospitalist and general neurology clinic options also available.
- Extensive teaching opportunities including an accredited Neuro-Critical Care Fellowship, residents, medical students, and peer education.
- Academic appointment available.
- Extensive leadership development resources including formal courses and mentorship, with program development and philanthropy opportunities.
- Opportunities to be involved in comprehensive center certification planning and e-Neuro ICU development.
- Numerous innovative research programs are available including the only non-university mobile stroke unit (MSU) in the country, Sutter-wide research institute providing support for IRB and clinical trial.
- Full-time preferred but will consider applicants interested in a part-time opportunity.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Fellowship trained in Neuro-Critical.
- Care Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency; having an entrepreneurial/innovative spirit encouraged but not required.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.
Apply for Neurologist/Stroke BC/BE – San Francisco, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert