Neurologist Opportunity in Upstate, SC!
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Potential recruitment incentives up to $120,000
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
Spartanburg Medical Center, a stroke certified Medical Center, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an expanding neurology program in a 100% outpatient practice. Spartanburg Medical Center which is located in Spartanburg, SC. We welcome general and fellowship trained Neurologists. EMG fellowship a plus.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Monday – Thursday 8-5; Friday 8 -2
- Call 1:5; shared with NP.
- Full scope neurology practice
- Neurohospitalist and telemedicine handle hospital consults
- Paid malpractice to include tail coverage.
- Up to $120,000 in recruitment incentives
- $6000 CME annually
- Attractive retirement options
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer’s worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl’s getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Contact Information: Alternate Contact:
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Brady, Physician Recruiter
Office: (864) 560-6331 Office: (864) 560-6171
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is an integrated healthcare delivery system that provides care from one's birth through the senior years. We've been a partner with the community for more than 90 years and have earned a reputation for technological excellence.
Spartanburg Regional Health Services District, Inc. is a self-funded, political subdivision of the state of South Carolina and does not receive tax dollars from the community.
Spartanburg, Cherokee, Greenville and Union counties in South Carolina; Polk and Rutherford counties in North Carolina
Our Healthcare System
- Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC), a 540-bed research and teaching hospital
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care (SHRC), a 97-bed long-term, acute-care hospital with a 25-bed skilled nursing facility
- Pelham Medical Center in Greer, S.C., a 48-bed, acute-care facility, with an emergency center, medical office building and numerous practices and amenities
- Union Medical Center, formerly Wallace Thomson Hospital, a 59-bed hospital in Union, S.C., with emergency services, inpatient/observation care and outpatient diagnostics
- Ellen Sagar Nursing Center in Union, S.C., a 113-bed long-term care facility offering skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- In-home hospice services, a 15-bed Hospice Home, and an experienced palliative care team for the comfort, care and support of patients with life-limiting illnesses
- Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC), over 300 physicians in offices located throughout our six-county service area
- Regional HealthPlus (RHP), a network of hospitals and physicians of every specialty
- Spartanburg Regional Foundation, returning more than $30 million to the community to support health and wellness
- Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute, with four locations across the Upstate, including Spartanburg, Greer, Gaffney and Union
- AccessHealth, a collaborative initiative between Spartanburg Regional and several community partners to connect uninsured individuals with health care
- The Sports Medicine Institute, located at Upward Star Center, where doctors, athletic trainers and physical therapists serve professional and recreational athletes
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare Services & Programs
SRHS offers a range of services and programs including:
Bearden-Josey Center for Breast Health
Chest Pain Center
Comprehensive Pain Center
Emergency Center (Level I Trauma Center)
Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute
Heart Wellness Program
Hospice (Hospice Home)
Imaging and Laboratory Services
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level III)
Palliative Care Services
Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Surgery (including minimally invasive)
Weight Loss Services
Wound Healing Center
101 E Wood St
Dept Of Recruitment
Apply for Neurologist Opportunity in Upstate, SC!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert