Neuromonitoring and other Clinical Neurophysiology Physician
- Clinical Neurophysiology Physician Group
- United States
- Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- May 12, 2023
- Epileptology, General Neurology, Other, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular, Sleep Medicine
- Full Time
- This opportunity is for a Neurologist/Clinical Neurophysiologist Physician to join a well-established Neuromonitoring and Clinical Neurophysiology (CNP) practice.
- Applications will be considered from those interested in full-time and part-time positions.
- The practice provides predominantly remote intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring (IONM) and ambulatory EEG interpretation at present. Opportunities for Sleep Studies interpretation and Adult and Pediatric continuous ICU EEG monitoring may be available dependent on a candidate's training and interest.
- The Neuromonitoring Physician will continuously view IONM data and provide realtime oversight and communication with the onsite Intraoperative Monitoring Technologists (IOMTs) and surgical team in the OR via a secure internet connection. The Neuromonitoring Physician will communicate timely and effectively with IOMTs; and with the Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, and other personnel in the OR as needed. The Neuromonitoring Physician is an integral part of the neuromonitoring team in provision of this oversight and interpretation.
- The Neuromonitoring Physician will provide timely communication and interpretation of any IONM waveform changes and appropriate countermeasures to IOMTs when needed.
- The Neuromonitoring Physician will enjoy the benefits of monitoring oversight and CNP studies interpretation remotely from their office or home, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- M.D., or D.O. degree; Board Certified in Neurology and eligible or certified in CNP
- Eligibility for unrestricted medical licensure in States in which the Neuromonitoring Practice provides IONM and CNP interpretation and where the physician resides
- Obtain and maintain State medical licenses and hospital privileges
- Clinical expertise and experience in IONM, EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potentials interpretation
- Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology is preferred
- 0-2 years of IONM and CNP experience
Apply for Neuromonitoring and other Clinical Neurophysiology Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert