Enjoy Work/Life Balance 30 Minutes Outside of New York City
- Neurology Group of Bergen County, P.A.
- Northern New Jersey
- Closing date
- Jun 11, 2023
- Child Neurology, Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology, Epileptology, General Neurology, Headache, MS/Neuroimmunology, Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke, Other, Clinical Neurophysiology, Movement Disorders, Neurocritial Care, Neuromuscular, Sleep Medicine
- Full Time
Neurology Group of Bergen County, a highly regarded group of 17 neurologists in Northern New Jersey, is seeking full or part-time BC/BE neurologists. Candidates considered include subspecialty trained and general adult and pediatric neurologists and neuro-hospitalists. We provide adult and pediatric neurological care at a single office and single hospital. We have multiple established subspecialties and are seeking to expand existing and establish additional centers of excellence.
- Independent physician owned practice
- Collegial noncompetitive environment
- Practice philosophy emphasizes work-life balance
- Affluent suburban community with an excellent school system, 30 minutes from New York City
- Competitive compensation package including 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Interested candidates please email CV to email@example.com
Who We Are
The Neurology Group of Bergen County, P.A. was founded by Dr. Reed Perron in 1973 as a freestanding medical practice dedicated to the treatment of a broad spectrum of neurologic conditions including the brain, spine, and nerves. Today the practice remains an independent medical group comprising 17 full and part time adult and pediatric neurologists who represent a total of over 300 years of professional experience. The physicians receive professional support from three Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as well as a biofeedback therapist. Our physicians have been recognized for clinical excellence by numerous organizations including: New York Magazine's "Top Doctors", Inside New Jersey's "Doctors", (201) Health, The Consumer Research Council of American, and Castle Connelly.
Over the past twelve months the Neurology Group experienced over 36,000 patient visits for the purposes of consultation, follow up treatment and diagnostic testing purposes. While the practice primarily serves patients in Northern New Jersey, its physicians also regularly receive referrals from the Tri State Area and beyond.
Apply for Enjoy Work/Life Balance 30 Minutes Outside of New York City
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert