TeleSpecialists is a Neurologist-owned & led Telemedicine practice partnered with over 300 hospitals in 31 states. We are currently hiring Neurologists with recent inpatient experience for full and part-time Telestroke positions & full-time 7on/7off Neurohospitalist rounding. We also offer numerous research, education, and administrative professional development opportunities. In addition to exceptional patient care, TeleSpecialists provides unparalleled support for our physician panel.
- Founded, owned, and led by Neurologists
- Over 20,000 consults per month across 300 hospitals in the United States
- 3 minutes to bedside average
- ACCME accreditation for those interested in educational pursuits
- Work from home anywhere in the US
- Higher compensation than traditional practice with a competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
- Health insurance, CME, 401k
- Licensing, credentialing, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage included
- Tech Package
- Numerous professional development & research opportunities
- Optional EEG reading
- H-1b sponsorship available for full-time physicians
- Inpatient experience in the last year
We strongly believe that passion, innovation, and our forward-looking vision can bring substantial changes in the way patients are treated. Together with us, you will be able to broaden your knowledge, continue to improve patient outcomes, and have a fantastic work/ life balance.