TeleStroke & TeleNeurohospitalist F/T and P/T Positions From Home
- Any City, United States
- Closing date
- May 9, 2023
TeleSpecialists is a Neurologist-owned & led Telemedicine practice partnered with over 300 hospitals in 31 states. We are currently hiring Neurologists with recent inpatient experience for full and part-time Telestroke positions & full-time 7on/7off Neurohospitalist rounding. We also offer numerous research, education, and administrative professional development opportunities. In addition to exceptional patient care, TeleSpecialists provides unparalleled support for our physician panel.
- Founded, owned, and led by Neurologists
- Over 20,000 consults per month across 300 hospitals in the United States
- 3 minutes to bedside average
- Internal software designed to assist physician workflow and better streamline processes
- ACCME accreditation for those interested in educational pursuits
- Work from home anywhere in the US
- Higher compensation than traditional practice with a competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
- Health insurance, CME, 401k
- Licensing, credentialing, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage included
- Tech Package
- Numerous professional development & research opportunities
- Optional EEG reading
- H-1b sponsorship available for full-time physicians
- Inpatient experience in the last year
We strongly believe that passion, innovation, and our forward-looking vision can bring substantial changes in the way patients are treated. Together with us, you will be able to broaden your knowledge, continue to improve patient outcomes, and have a fantastic work/ life balance.
Now Seeking Neurologists for TeleNeurology and TeleStroke -- www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bhuFo3PwCs
TeleStroke Alert - Inpatient Stroke Demonstration -- www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bo2OBzt3q4
TeleSpecialists is committed to providing superior, state-of-the-art telehealth patient care "Anytime, Anywhere".
TeleSpecialists provides comprehensive consultation services to help your facility develop its telestroke and teleneurology programs from the ground up. TeleSpecialists will work with your organization to develop a lean implementation of a first-rate telemedicine program, and provide access to experienced, high-quality specialists for your patients.
TeleSpecialists: Now Seeking Neurologists for TeleNeurology and TeleStroke
9110 College Pointe CT
Apply for TeleStroke & TeleNeurohospitalist F/T and P/T Positions From Home
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert