Neurologist with Multiple Sclerosis Focus Opening for the Melbourne, Florida area
Health First is a premier health system and the only fully integrated delivery network serving Central Florida
- Employed FT position with Health First Medical Group
- Established MS patient panel, busy outpatient practice
- Located in Melbourne, Florida
- Monday – Friday
- No call requirements.
- Required Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or currently have a Florida license
About Health First
Health First is the only integrated delivery network on Florida’s Space Coast, where sun and sand meet a commitment to care through excellence. Located in Brevard County, one of the top-ranked beach towns in the country, with some of Florida’s highest-rated schools, a thriving arts scene, beautiful beaches – and all at an affordable cost of living. Thanks to our proximity to Kennedy Space Center, we watch rocket launches from our backyard. And we’re less than an hour away from world-famous amusement parks, so we can enjoy all the fun without dealing with the daily traffic.
We were recently recognized as one of America’s Top Large Employers for the second straight year by Forbes (#153 out of more than 5,000 companies, and one of only three healthcare systems in Florida to receive this honor). Our organization includes four hospitals, over 500 providers, and the area’s only Level II trauma center, plus First Flight, a state-of-the-art emergency helicopter transport service providing critical care when every second counts. In addition, we offer exceptional, convenient insurance options through Health First Health Plans, along with a suite of support services including our Family Pharmacy, Hospice, physical therapy, and much more. We are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered care and innovative programs to strengthen the wellness and health of our community.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus Incentive Opportunity
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, relocation allowance, relocation bonus, employee assistance, and many other optional benefits (i.e. auto, legal, pet insurance, and more)
Visit HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group. Please contact Emily Aquilino at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule time to discuss this great opportunity!