Neurologist - Outpatient ONLY: Hospital Employed Practice One Hour from Chicago!
- Community Health Systems
- Valparaiso, Indiana
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
Northwest Medical Group, a member of Northwest Health Network, has an opportunity for a Neurologist to join a well-established hospital-employed outpatient neurology practice with a great reputation for quality, compassionate patient care. Northwest Health has achieved Primary Stroke Center certification by JCAHO. Experienced physician or new fellow welcome!
Northwest Health will provide you with the opportunity to balance a great quality of life with a fulfilling medical practice. You can follow a day at the beach or hiking the dunes with a special dinner at one of our local restaurants or downtown Chicago! Indiana is ‘physician friendly’, offering physicians a safe place to practice through malpractice tort reform. https://www.nwhealthporter.com/cardiac-care
Details of the position include:
- EEG and EMG interpretation
- APP support in clinic
- Strong employed primary care referral base
- Inpatient support with telehealth
A position with Northwest Health Medical Group includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Quality incentive
- Education loan assistance
- Residency stipend
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- CME allowance
About Northwest Health - Porter and La Porte
Northwest Health is a regional healthcare network consisting of 3 hospitals and an extensive medical group. Our integration provides patients access to quality clinical knowledge and advanced treatment options and technology. Our hospitals are located in a progressive family oriented community. We are 50 miles from Chicago, 10 miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore, and 30 miles from the resort communities of Michigan. Housing and living expenses are ranked among the lowest in the nation. Northwest Health is located in the ‘physician friendly’ State of Indiana with a long-standing history of tort reform. Visit our website at www.NWHealthIN.com and www.nwmedicalgroup.com .
Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the nation's leading healthcare providers. Developing and operating healthcare delivery systems in 47 distinct markets across 15 states, CHS is committed to helping people get well and live healthier. CHS operates 70+ acute-care hospitals and more than 1,000 other sites of care, including physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Find our locations across Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Visa support (in select locations)
- Generous comprehensive financial packages that may include competitive salary with bonus opportunity, annual CME allowance, relocation, medical education debt assistance, and commencement bonus
See all opportunities available with Community Health Systems on our website.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert