Neurohospitalist, Dementia, Movement Disorders and other Outpatient Neurology Opportunities in MA
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Coastal Massachusetts
- $300,00 - $350,000
- Closing date
- Jun 5, 2023
A community practice in a prime Northeastern coastal vacation location is hiring outpatient neurologists and a neurohospitalist to join their established group. This collegial team of 4 neurologists is excited to welcome additional neurologists to their collaborative practice as they transition to a newly built Neuroscience Center in June 2023.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Infusion Suite
- Consultation only, no admission requirements
- Collaborative and supportive administration including excellent Hospitalist service
- Catchment area of 250,000 year-round, 1 million in summer months
Outpatient Neurology Highlights:
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Dementia, Movement Disorders/Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, MS/Neuro-immunology, Headache, and Neuromuscular interests well-supported
- 4-day work week, with either Monday or Friday off
- Call schedule is 1:6, growing to 1:8
- Limited clinic schedule (9-12p) when on call
- 24/7 Tele Stroke services utilized
- Ability to read EEGs/EMGs especially welcome, but not required
- Support staff including 2 APPs, 2 EEG Techs, Hospitalists
- Collaborate with Neuroscience team including 4 Neurosurgeons
- Leadership roles available to interested candidates
- 7 on/7 off
- 24/7 Tele-neurology services utilized for stroke codes
- 5-6 average of new consults a day with ample follow ups availability
- Ability to read EEGs especially welcome
This popular family vacation and retirement destination is located 60 miles from Boston and Providence. The area is home to 15 towns alive with arts, culture, shopping, and a variety of outdoor activities. It has a population that more than triples in the summer season, yet it retains its quaint, coastal atmosphere year-round. With access to some of the country’s best schools and universities, the area is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Neurohospitalist, Dementia, Movement Disorders and other Outpatient Neurology Opportunities in MA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert