Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute in Kansas City, MO is excited to welcome BC/BE neurologists with interests in Stroke, Behavioral Neurology, Headache, Neuromuscular, MS, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, and General Neurology. Candidates coming out of training as well as experienced leaders are welcome and will be well supported.
About our opportunities
• Our multidisciplinary team collaborates to develop personalized treatment plans
• The neurology residency program provides three residents educational opportunities in all the Neuroscience Institute’s comprehensive treatment centers; Residents will learn to diagnose and treat highly complex neurological disorders while gaining exposure in diverse care settings.
• Academic appointments are available through University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, commensurate with level of experience
• Abundance of research opportunities and track record of success; possibility for start-up funding for motivated candidates
• On-call responsibilities are shared among the neurologists, which provides a balanced lifestyle in addition to the support of Advanced Practice Providers
• Saint Luke’s has an extremely competitive career employment package that includes a guaranteed salary in addition to excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision & malpractice insurance, tax-deferred retirement plan with employer match, paid time off & a generous yearly CME allowance
About Saint Luke's Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute
Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute is a national leader in neurological treatment advancing clinical research and evidence-based clinical practice. The only dedicated neuroscience hospital in Kansas City, the institute is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the Best Hospitals for Neurology & Neurosurgery. Our physicians provide patient-centered, leading-edge care to thousands of patients from all over the country. The Institute combines highly specialized neuroscientists in neurology, neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, psychiatry, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We provide comprehensive treatment for the most complex neurological diseases, including stroke, epilepsy, brain tumors, Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, and concussion, as well as aneurysms and intracerebral hemorrhages. The institute’s multispecialty team provides the latest in minimally invasive spinal surgical techniques for the treatment of acute and chronic back pain.
About Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s Health System includes 18 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region, home care and hospice, behavioral health care, dozens of physician practices, a life care senior living community, and more. Saint Luke’s Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit, aligned health system committed to the highest levels of excellence in providing health care and health-related services in a caring environment. We are dedicated to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the diverse communities we serve. The health system’s outstanding clinical outcomes, reputation for exceptional customer service, dedication to research and innovation, and state-of-the-art facilities and technology reflect our vision of being “the best place to get care, the best place to give care.”
About Kansas City
Saint Luke's is proud to call Kansas City home. With locations on both sides of the state line, the health system serves more than 2.1 million people and 240 neighborhoods in Kansas and Missouri. USA Today has regularly named Kansas City a top area for affordability, high-quality schools, and low traffic. The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life. It’s a place where unique sights and historic architecture meet cutting-edge innovation. On top of that, you’ll find dozens of museums, shopping and entertainment districts, wineries and breweries, hiking and biking trails, and restaurants of every culinary stripe.