Our established Neurology practice in Palos Heights, Illinois is actively recruiting due to retirement of a long standing and highly respected provider. This is an excellent opportunity for a practicing physician or a new provider to join a busy practice.
- Excellent referral relationships-you will build a practice rapidly All subspecialty interests welcome, especially fellowship training in Movement, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, Neurophysiology, Headache
- Collegial group with strong administrative and clinical support
- Teaching interests a plus but not required
- Employment will be through Advocate Medical Group/Advocate Health
Our Program Offers:
- Financial stability and resources of a leading and nationally recognized health system
- Competitive salary guarantees and benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance relocation, sign on bonus and generous CME
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Positions qualify for Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Candidate must have fellowship training from an ACGME accredited program
- BE/BC and completion of a Neurology residency from an accredited program
- Collaborative nature and patient focused
Advocate Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- We are a leading employer in the Midwest with 77K teammates, including more than 3700 employed physicians, 2,000+APC's and more than 22K nurses in Illinois and Wisconsin.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora Medical Group is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and pediatrics.
Palos Heights, IL is a vibrant, culturally diverse, family friendly community southwest of downtown Chicago. This community offers quality education with both public and private schools, affordable housing, lovely parks, and easy access to 2 major airports.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
- Illinois Locations: Chicago, Oak Lawn, Downers Grove, Park Ridge and Aurora
- Wisconsin Locations: Kenosha, Metro & Suburban Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Oshkosh, Green Bay and Marinette
Welcoming all subspecialty interests-let us help build the practice you trained for!
Forward your CV and cover letter to schedule a call Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org