Neurologist - Daytime Hours Mon-Fri, Physician-Owned Group!
- Medical Associates
- Dubuque, IA, United States
- Closing date
- Apr 29, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
Medical Associates Clinic, a physician-owned and directed multispecialty group practice located in Dubuque, Iowa is hiring a BE/BC Neurologist to join the team.
Join the Area’s Leading Group
- Outpatient, daytime hours only - NO CALL.
- Schedule: we will work with you on your scheduling preference - compensation/benefits will vary based on work schedule
- EMG machine available for use in office with highly experienced EEG technicians available at the hospital, reading can be performed by Neurologist or by Teleneurology services
- Built in referrals, established patient panel and network
- Supported by excellent 24/7 Hospitalist program and nurse triage service Shareholder eligibility
- Physicians benefit from owning a successful 5-star health insurance company and joint ownership of an ambulatory surgery center
Award Winning Metro – Affordable Living
- Located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, named one of the Best American Riverfronts by USA Today
- Forbes, “Best of Small Cities to Raise a Family, one of the Ten Great Places to Live, and one of the Best Communities for Young People.”
- Population of 70K and service area 250K
- Perfect for active lifestyles: miles of biking & hiking trails, 2 downhill ski resorts, several marinas for boating/kayaking
- Local universities enhance a vibrant arts and cultural scene
- Excellent schools- including Spanish immersion program, public and private - safe community
Medical Associates Clinic, with over 180 providers is the area’s leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement. www.mahealthcare.com
Dubuque Community Overview
Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Named Forbes “#1 Best Small City to Raise a Family” and Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live”, Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive performing arts, sports, and other fun activities for children. Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums. www.biglifesmallcity.com and www.traveldubuque.com
With a population of 70,000 and a drawing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced. Dubuque is a little over a one hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago.
This opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.
Apply for Neurologist - Daytime Hours Mon-Fri, Physician-Owned Group!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert