An academically Affiliated Community Hospital Branch in Indiana Seeking Outpatient Neurologists
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Central Indiana
- $300,00 - $350,000
- Closing date
- May 29, 2023
- Epileptology, General Neurology, Headache, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular
- Full Time
An academically affiliated community hospital branch in Indiana is hiring two general neurologists with a wide range of subspecialty interests to join their health system. With over 40 specialties, 23 outpatient clinics and a 200-bed hospital, selected candidates will be well supported by a group of incredibly collegial physician partners.
- 200 Bed Capacity
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- Advanced Primary Stroke Certification
- Advanced Sleep Lab
- EMG and EEG equipment in outpatient clinic
- All sub-specialties are welcome in the context of general neurology
- Call schedule will be Q5, working towards Q6
- Two Neurosurgeons
- Strong support from Nurse Practitioners
- Built in referrals from the health system’s colleagues (large Primary Care base) plus community referrals
- Salary plus RVU Production Bonus, Quality Bonus, and Signing Bonus
- 200,000 plus catchment area
This city has a metro population of more than 200,000 and is an hour from a metropolitan city with major leagues sports teams. It is the home to a large University. The neighboring town is a historian’s dream with beautiful turn-of-the-century architecture. Downtown offers ample opportunity for antique and eclectic shopping, handmade candies, quaint coffee shops and the state’s oldest drive-in restaurant. A sophisticated art scene with galleries and public art can be found, as well as a local symphony. Take in a tasting at a winery and breweries. Annual festivals can be enjoyed throughout the year. Visit the many parks and the zoo. Golf enthusiasts can choose from eight courses. Families can live in a beautiful neighborhood 5 minutes from the hospital or live on ample land 20 minutes away. In addition to being a college town, there are great schools for K-12th grades. Whether it is education, industry, a sports event or just an adventure you are looking for, this city offers them all.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for An academically Affiliated Community Hospital Branch in Indiana Seeking Outpatient Neurologists
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert