Outpatient Neurologist or Neurophysiologist - Lititz, Harrisburg, Carlisle,or Annville,Pennsylvania
- UPMC in Central Pa.
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 17104 United States
- Competitive salary
- Closing date
- Mar 29, 2023
- Full Time
Neurophysiologist - Harrisburg, PA
UPMC in Central Pa. – a growing, multisite health system – is seeking a Neurophysiologist to join our expanding Neurology department in Harrisburg, Pa.
About the Position:
- General neurology, with the opportunity to establish specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services
- We are seeking candidates who perform EMG's
- Primarily outpatient with minimal hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities
- Strong referral base of patients within the neurology group as well as the community
- Recent installation of new EMG equipment and trained technician staff
- Board-certified or board -ligible in Neurology
- Neurophysiology Fellowship. Will consider 2023-2024 residency/fellowship graduates
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive salary
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME time
- Paid time off and paid holidays
For more information, please contact Gretchen Knaub, Physician Recruiter, at 717-231-8690 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two- to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC in Central Pa.
- UPMC in Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- As part of the UPMC not-for-profit system, UPMC in Central Pa. cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- UPMC in Central Pa. includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,245 licensed beds, over 200 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 13,400 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
- UPMC was named as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. For inclusion on this list, hospitals, health systems, and health care companies must demonstrate initiatives and commitment to promote diversity within the workforce, employee engagement, and professional growth.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/X7YYJEfVk1JrWhqYLC4jL2
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert