- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Center Valley, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- May 29, 2023
- Child Neurology
- Full Time
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our Pediatric Neurology practice providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. St. Luke’s pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities.
- St. Luke’s Division of Pediatric Neurology currently consists of two physicians and an advanced practitioner who provide outpatient clinics, inpatient rounding and interpretation of EEGs.
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care, and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations.
- St. Luke’s University Hospital – Bethlehem campus, is now a proud member of the Children’s Hospital Association, representing the Network’s investment in continuing to grow services for pediatric patients.
- The inpatient pediatric units are located at St. Luke’s University Hospital – Bethlehem Campus. A new replacement 17 bed inpatient unit opened this spring and the Network’s first Pediatric Intensive Care Unit opened with 8 beds in early 2020.
- The department is supported by a growing team of pediatric specialists covering 15 specialty areas including: pediatric surgery, gastroenterology, endocrinology, nephrology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology, sleep medicine, anesthesia, orthopedics and plastic surgery!
- St. Luke’s Pediatric Specialty Center, the region’s first and only freestanding building completely dedicated to providing care for pediatric patients opened in the spring of 2022. The center provides easy and convenient access for children and families in a pediatric friendly environment with a multidisciplinary approach including pediatric specialty, pediatric primary care, and pediatric PT/OT/ST.
- Consistently growing pediatric volumes and a strong Network commitment to expanding pediatric services within the community.
- The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers nearly 5,000 babies per year.
- Surgical Level III NICU located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke’s Allentown Campus, 26 bed Level III NICU at St. Luke’s Anderson Campus, and a Level II NICU at St. Luke’s Upper Bucks Campus.
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 350,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 14 campuses and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue in excess of $2.7 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s established the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system to earn Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. U.S. News & World Report ranked St. Luke’s #1 in the Lehigh Valley and #6 in the state. Three of IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals are St. Luke’s hospitals. St. Luke’s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health eight times total and six years in a row. St. Luke’s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
801 Ostrum Street
Apply for Child Neurologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert