- Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Neurologist to earn $300,000 per year in California with end of the year bonus depending on the productivity
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. NO CALLS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO WEEKENDS
- We are a growing clinical Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) practice and now incorporating a general neurology practice with the TBI practice.
- We have locations in Los Angeles, Berkeley, Sacramento, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville
- We are seeking one BC/BE Neurologist with active California license
- Tasks associated with this include:
- Seeing patients in person and via telemedicine per day.
- Most patients have Traumatic Brain Injury, Post-Traumatic Headaches, Balance and Dizziness, Behavioral Changes due to Traumatic Brain Injury
- We are incorporating general neurology practice along with the TBI practice
- We offer comprehensive training with self-study curriculum + hands-on training
- Minimum travel to Berkeley and Sacramento, most likely twice a month.
- Full-time position
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About National Brain Injury Institute
The National Brain Injury Institute is a specialty medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis, management, and treatment of traumatic brain injury. We are a one stop solution for all the services needed for patients suffering from life altering traumatic brain injuries. We have 16 physical office locations and contract with over 150 imaging locations. We are a team of 40 full time employees and 10 independent contractors. We have national experts working for the practice. We are a very fast growing practice opening new offices in multiple states every quarter.
Who You Are:
·A passionate human being that wants to better not only him or herself, but also this world.
·An independent and energetic worker who lives in fast-paced environments that will push him/her everyday to grow and become a better version of themselves.
·You are determined to make a mark in the world but understand the value in mentorship and learning from people who have more experience than you.