Division Chief/Practice Lead Opportunity in Neurology
- Berkshire Health Systems
- 01201, Pittsfield
- Guaranteed salary plus incentive compensation
- Closing date
- May 25, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
Division Chief/ Practice Lead Opportunity in the Beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts!
- Well established practice with a team of well-rounded, experienced Physicians and APP's.
- Clinical neurology involvement with students and residents.
- Supervision of division members, including credentialing.
- General Neurology or subspecialty interests are welcome.
- 1 in 5 call arrangement gives you the 'perfect' position to balance both your professional interests and personal commitments.
- Primary Neurology practice in Berkshire County with a Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center.
- Generous vacation and CME allotment to create a sustainable work life balance.
- Exceptional compensation and rich benefits package, including sign on, productivity option and relocation.
- The Berkshires, located in the northwestern part of Massachusetts, offers a beautiful setting with a small town feel and endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Art, theaters, museums, concert venues, restaurants, local small businesses, fitness centers, golf and spa resorts. We have it all!
- Four seasons of fun and adventure offering skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking, rafting, sightseeing, hiking along the Appalachian Trail and road/mountain biking.
- Affordable lifestyle with excellent public and private schools makes us an ideal family location.
- Only a 2.5-hour drive to Boston, MA and New York City.
- Our mission is to advance health and wellness for everyone in our community in a welcoming, inclusive, and personalized environment.
- Berkshire Health Systems is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services. With award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, world-class technology and a sincere commitment to the community, BHS is delivering the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly found in large metropolitan centers with the care and passion of a unified community.
- Berkshire Medical Center is a 298-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Michelle Maston, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or
Apply online at: www.berkshirehealthsystems.org
Berkshire Health Systems, located in Pittsfield, MA is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services for residents and visitors to Berkshire County. From inpatient surgery and cancer care to provider visits and imaging, Berkshire Health Systems (BHS) offers a continuum of programs and services that help patients to connect to the care they need, no matter where they are located in the rural Berkshire community. Our mission is to advance health and wellness for everyone in our community in a welcoming, inclusive, and personalized environment.
Berkshire Health Systems is an independent community teaching hospital with residency programs in psychiatry, internal medicine and surgery. We are a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM. The health systems is equipped with fulltime hospitalist coverage. We support over 4000 jobs in the region and are committed to partnering with local municipalities and community organizations to help the county thrive.
Currently, we have an opening for a Neurologist and a Division Chief/Practice Lead. We will welcome subspecialty and General Neurology experience. The practice provides a flexible balance of inpatient/outpatient coverage. We provide 24/7 Acute Telestroke Coverage via Mass General. The practice is the primary Neurology practice in Berkshire County with a Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center. You will receive 4 weeks of vacation time in addition to 10 days for CME activity with a CME allowance of $4,500 per fiscal year. We pride ourselves on our benefits package, which is truly top notch!
The Division Chief/Practice lead position will also include clinical neurology involvement with students and residents and supervision of division members, including credentialing.
Berkshire County is one of the most beautiful settings in Northwestern Massachusetts. Boasting more than 100 world class cultural attractions, superior outdoor recreation, and a famous farm-to-table food scene, the Berkshires promises an unforgettable experience. The Berkshires has excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, and hiking along the Appalachian Trail. Enjoy the beautiful foliage in the fall while you go apple picking at one of our many apple tree farms, enjoy a spa day at one of our local resorts, or take a day trip to Boston or New York City, which are only a 2.5 hour drive away!
The Berkshires – Western Mass https://berkshires.org/
Love Pittsfield https://lovepittsfield.com/
Downtown Pittsfield, In. https://downtownpittsfield.com/
City of Pittsfield https://www.cityofpittsfield.org/
For more information, please feel free to contact:
Michelle Maston, Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-395-7689
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert