Outpatient General Neurology - Huntersville
- Reddot Media
- Huntersville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 26, 2023
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Novant Health Neurology- Huntersville is seeking a BC/BE trained Neurologist for Outpatient Neurology. NH Neurology is located in Huntersville, NC; just minutes from Charlotte, NC. This position is for General Neurology that will encompass all Neurology care, however we welcome candidates with special interest in sub-specialties such as Movement Disorders, Headache, etc . Come join a well-established, busy general neurology practice. Ideal candidate will be hard working, patient focused team member that can compliment or expand current services. This position is FT and clinic hours are M-Th 8-5, Fri 8-1.
Huntersville, NC is situated on Lake Norman and is within 20-25 minutes from uptown Charlotte. Huntersville is a thriving suburb that offers an excellent lifestyle for singles and families. Enjoy plentiful suburban amenities, attractive residential neighborhoods, businesses, dining, shopping, schools, parks, and lake living. You will also have easy access to the metro amenities in Charlotte; uptown condos, family oriented communities, professional sports, concerts, museums, green-ways/parks, cultural events, shopping, and an International airport.
Novant Health Medical Group offers:
2 year guarantee
Potential for productivity bonus
Potential for loan forgiveness
Excellent Physician Medical and Retirement Benefits
Paid Leave Benefits
Annual CME allowance
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Completion of an accredited residency program required
- For specialty physicians - completion of an accredited fellowship program specific to medical specialty
- Current MD license in appropriate state
- board certification or eligibility
- current DEA license required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Share on your newsfeed
4590 MacArthur Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert