Medical Director of Multiple Sclerosis Needed at Near-NYC Health System
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- New Jersey
- $250,000 - $300,000
- Closing date
- Apr 3, 2023
- Full Time
A large health system in New Jersey, halfway between NYC and Philadelphia, PA, is excited to welcome a Medical Director of Multiple Sclerosis / Neuro-immunology to their already-established Comprehensive MS Center. The new hire will have extensive experience in MS / neuro-immunology volume and will enjoy the support of 2 additional MS / neuro-immunologists, an MS-trained DNP, as well as a social worker and an on-site rehab/PT center.
About The Medical Center:
- 287-bed Primary Stroke Center & Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Center
- 9-bay Infusion Center
- 19-bed neuro-unit
- EEG-monitoring capabilities
Medical Director of Multiple Sclerosis Opportunity Highlights & Responsibilities:
- 100% Multiple Sclerosis volume
- Administrative & Clinical Duties
- Opportunities to participate in teaching (rotating medical students & residents)
- Opportunities to participate in research (bench & clinical trials)
- Non-admitting service line / no hospital responsibilities
- Non-burdensome, non-hospital call (every 3rd week, Friday – Thursday)
- Competitive compensation package
About the Area –
This lovely location is a bedroom community in central New Jersey and is conveniently located halfway between New York City (1 hour) and Philadelphia (1 hour), making it a great option for commuters who prefer a more suburban home location.” Low taxes, an award-winning parks, and recreation department, and a great school system make this location a great option for singles and families alike.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert