- Franciscan Medical Group
- Federal Way, Washington State
- Starting Salary Guarantee followed by wRVU compensation model
- Closing date
- Apr 24, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
Federal Way, WA
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services and looking for physicians who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
We are seeking a Neurologist for a full-time clinic position at an existing practice 25 miles south of Seattle. The physician would work closely with our team of Neuroscience physicians in a collaborative practice model to provide excellent patient-centered care. Focus is clinic work with minimal secondary call coverage at St. Francis Hospital during your clinic hours. There is no overnight, weekend, or Holiday call.
As an employee of Franciscan Medical Group, you receive a great benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, malpractice insurance coverage, as well as a robust retirement plan with employer matching contributions. Compensation is very competitive. Additional benefits include personal time off and CME.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification/Board Eligible in Neurology
- Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
Demonstrate and support our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
• Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
• Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
• Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
• Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
• Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is a leading health system in Washington state. Formed by the integration of two outstanding health systems — CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason — Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wealth of convenient hospital, clinic and care locations in western Washington.
With more than 18,000 team members and staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 10 hospitals and nearly 300 care sites throughout the Puget Sound region.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and also includes Bailey-Boushay House, the first skilled-nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the United States designed specifically to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS; Benaroya Research Institute, which is internationally recognized for autoimmune disease research; and Virginia Mason Institute, which trains health care professionals and others around the world in the Virginia Mason Production System, an innovative management method for improving quality and safety.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health includes hospitals throughout Washington, including:
- St. Anne Hospital in Burien
- St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor
- St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw
- St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way
- St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma
- St. Michael Medical Center in Silverdale
- Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle
- Rehabilitation Hospital in Tacoma
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital, Tacoma in Tacoma
Other facilities and services
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wide range of conveniently located clinics and specialty centers so you can get the care you need, when you need it, close to home.
- More than 300 care facilities across western Washington, including primary care clinics, specialty centers and same-day surgery sites
- Walk-in and urgent care locations for non-emergency medical care are open evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Virtual urgent care for minor medical issues, such as colds, flu and bladder infections, that can be addressed from the comfort of your home
- A regional network of primary care and specialty care clinics , doctors and other professional providers
- Center for Cardiovascular Health
- Center for Digestive Health
- Center for Neurosciences & Spine
- Dialysis centers
- Occupational health and rehabilitation
- Specialized women’s care, including breast health, pelvic health, gynecology and pregnancy and childbirth
- Orthopedics and sports medicine care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
Our anti-discriminatory practice
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, ethnicity, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical, mental or other disability, citizenship, medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Virginia Mason Franciscan Health directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Virginia Mason Franciscan Health arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
Approximate Starting Salary Range: $262,168–$312,116. Dependent upon FTE status and experience.
Compensation Disclaimer:: The posted compensation range is a reasonable starting salary estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you and your family with benefits that include medical/dental/vision/pharmacy, FSA, retirement plans, life insurance, time away, commuter benefits, mental health, and well-being programs, and more!
Strengthened by CHI Franciscan’s exceptional system performance and Virginia Mason’s international reputation for quality and innovation, we bring together the region’s brightest health care minds to transform the local health care landscape. With 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are names our communities have grown to trust, now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
- (253) 779-6107
1717 South J Street
Mail Stop: 20-21
Apply for Neurologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert