Neurologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in Northern & Central California
- The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
- Northern & Central California
- Closing date
- Apr 28, 2023
- Epileptology, General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Other, Neurocritial Care
Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have per-diem and-full time openings for:
Opportunities in Northern & Central California
- Neurology-Sleep: Martinez
- Neurology-NeuroHospitalist: Walnut Creek
- Neurology-Generalist with Fellowship: Antioch, Modesto, Fresno
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $325,000 to $335,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $31,800*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information about these career opportunities, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org.
Please email your CV to Ken Baker at: Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell).
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us:
- (510) 625-6331
1800 HARRISON ST., 7TH FL.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert